Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022-23 for Class 12 Pass.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2022 for Class 12 Pass : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published notification for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination on its official website. . Interested candidates with required eligibility criteria can apply for SSC Recruitment before last date 04 January 2023.
Highlights of SSC Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Institution||Staff Selection Commission, S.S.C|
|Exam Name||Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2022|
|Last date to apply||04 January 2023|
|Registration mode||Apply online|
Name of the post
- Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination 2022
- LDC/ JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (Except DEO in C&AG): Candidates should have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
- Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of the Comptroller & Auditor General of India (C&AG) : 12th pass in science stream with Mathematics as a recognized board or its equivalent subject.
- For General / OBC / EWS: Rs.100/-
- For Female / SC / ST / PWD: No Fee
Important Note: Please read the official advertisement for desirable qualification, experience, age relaxation, job profile or other terms and conditions before applying.
How to Apply for SSC Stenographer Recruitment?
- Interested and eligible candidates should visit the official website https://ssc.nic.in
- Fill the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the fee
- Take a print out of the application form
|last date||04 January 2023|
|Read the ad||Click here|
|To apply online||Click here|
|Download the application||Click here|
|Join WhatsApp group||Click here|