PM Kisan Yojana Good News 2023: Two installment money will come together in the account, just have to do this work.
PM Kisan Yojana Good News 2023: In the year 2018, the Narendra Modi government of the Center started the PM Kisan Yojana. The purpose of this scheme is to provide financial help to the farmers of the country. 6,000 rupees are provided every year to all the farmers registered under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. This amount is sent to the farmers’ account in the form of three installments. An installment of Rs 2,000 is sent to the farmers’ account at an interval of every four months.
There is an important news for more than 12 crore beneficiary farmers waiting for the next installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana! If you have not done e-KYC yet, then do it soon, otherwise your 11th installment under PM Kisan Yojana will get stuck! The Central Government has made e-KYC mandatory.
The Modi government has put Rs 2000 in the 13th installment in the farmers’ account on January 1, 2023! Government has made Aadhaar e-KYC mandatory for farmers registered under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Without this (PM Kisan Yojana), farmers will not get the 13th installment!
It has been told on the portal that for Aadhaar based OTP verification, farmers will have to click on the e-KYC option in the Farmers Corner. One has to visit the nearest CSC center (CSC) for biometric authentication. You can also do this work from your mobile, computer or laptop sitting at home.
Farmers have a chance to get two installments together
There are many farmers across the country who have not yet applied for PM Kisan Yojana! Such farmers have a big chance to get two installments of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi in their account simultaneously.
PM Modi had released the 10th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana on 1 January 2023 in the account of registered farmers. In this context, the 11th installment of the scheme can be released in the month of April after a gap of four months. In such a situation, any farmer who fulfills all the conditions of PM Kisan Yojana! If he applies for this scheme before March 31, 2023, then along with the 12th installment, the money for the 13th installment will also be sent to his account.
All you have to do to get the installment is this work
Farmers who have not yet applied for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana) can get a chance to get Rs 4,000 in their account at once if they apply before the deadline. Is !
Keep in mind that now the Central Government has made it mandatory to do e-KYC for PM Kisan Yojana! If the farmers do not get the KYC of their PM Kisan account done before March 31, then the 11th installment of the scheme will not be released in their account.
How can I register?
- First of all you have to go to the official website of PM Kisan Yojana.
- Visit Farmers Corner Now!
- Here you have to click on the option of ‘New Farmer Registration’.
- After this you have to enter the Aadhaar number.
- Along with this, the state will have to be selected by entering the captcha code and then proceed with the process.
- In this form you have to fill your complete personal information.
- Along with this, bank account details and farm related information will have to be filled.
- After this you can submit the form.
How to do e-KYC online?
- For this, first of all you go to https://pmkisan.gov.in/ portal!
- On the right side you will find such tabs! At the top you will find eKYC written, click on it!
- Now enter your Aadhaar number and image code and click on the search button.
- After this enter the mobile number linked to Aadhaar and enter OTP.
- If everything is fine then eKYC will be completed otherwise invalid will be written.
- If it is written invalid, then your 10th installment may hang!
- Now you have to go to the base service center and get it fixed!
Online Registration Process PM Kisan Yojana Good News 2023
It is very easy to register in Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana! Farmers can complete the online process sitting at home! Apart from this, application for this PM Kisan Yojana (PM Kisan Yojana) can also be done through Panchayat Secretary, Patwari or local Common Service Center! Farmers themselves can also register for this scheme.