Apply for Pandit Dindayal Upadhyaya Awas Yojana.
You are searching for Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana Gujarat ? Do you want to fill Pandit Dindayal Upadhyaya Awas Yojana form? Here we will give you the complete information of Pandit Dindayal Upadhyaya Awas Yojana through this article. The main purpose of this scheme is that the government provides financial assistance of 1 lakh 20 thousand to the poor families of Gujarat state who have their own plot or mud house to build a mud house. Now we will give you the details regarding Pandit Dindayal Upadhyaya Awas Yojana so that you can apply for the scheme.
Who will benefit from Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana? The detailed information on how to get the benefits is given in this article. Which are as follows.
Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Housing Scheme
In the Pandit Dindayal Upadhyaya Awas Yojana, financial assistance of 1 lakh 20 thousand is provided to socially and educationally backward classes, economically backward classes, nomadic free caste housewives in cities and villages owning plots to build houses in rural urban areas. . The duration of completion of building construction is 2 years.
In Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana, the beneficiary is entitled to receive the first installment of Rs.40,000, the second installment of Rs.60,000 upon completion of the building. The third installment is for all the works of the building and for the toilet, after the construction of the toilet, an installment of Rs.20,000 is received. A total financial assistance of 1 lakh 20 thousand is given. All the building work has to be completed within two years after receiving the first installment.
Table of Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Housing Scheme|
|under||Gujarat State Govt|
|Department Name||Department of Social Justice and Empowerment|
|Type of article||Government scheme|
|application||Apply Pandit Dindayal Upadhyaya Awas Yojana Online Form 2022|
|Last date to apply||30/06/2022|
|Benefit||Rs.1,20,000 housing assistance|
Agenda of Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana
Under Pandit Dindayal Upadhyaya Awas Yojana poor families of Gujarat state who have their own plot or mud house and are in dilapidated condition. Gujarat government will provide financial assistance of 1 lakh 20 thousand to such a poor beneficiary for building a new paved house.
Which caste people will get benefits under Pandit Dindayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana?
Socially and educationally backward classes, economically backward classes, nomadic free caste people will get benefit of Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana.
Eligibility Criteria for Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana
- In this scheme, the beneficiary must be a resident of Gujarat state.
- Beneficiaries should be socially and educationally backward, economically backward, nomadic freed castes of Gujarat.
- Beneficiary must have own plot or own raw house to get benefit under this scheme.
- If a person is given a free plot by the government then he will be eligible to get benefit under Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana.
- No person in the family of the beneficiary intending to avail the benefit should own any other house or plot, if any such persons will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- If the beneficiary desirous of availing the benefit under Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana belongs to rural area, his family annual income is Rs. Should not be more than 1 lakh 20 thousand.
- If the beneficiary is from an urban area, his family’s annual income is Rs. 1 lakh should not exceed 50 thousand.
- No one in the applicant’s family should hold a government job.
- B. P. Beneficiaries having L Card are given preference.
Document Required For Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana
- Caste / sub-caste pattern and income pattern of the applicant
- Applicant’s Residence Proof (any one of Aadhaar Card / Electricity Bill / License / Lease Agreement / Election Card / Ration Card)
- Attested copy of allotment letter, allotment order of land / ready-made house received under any poverty housing scheme.
- Land Ownership Aadhaar / Document / Title Deed / Title Deed / Sanad Deed (as applicable)
- Certificate issued by Gram Panchayat Talati Kya Mantri / City Talati Kya Mantri / Circle Inspector for granting housing assistance to the applicant
- Leave letter for building construction
- Example of BPL
- Instance of death of husband (if widow)
- A copy of the map showing the area of the land on which the building is to be constructed, signed by the Talati-cum-Mantrishri.
- Passbook / Cancel Check
- Applicant’s photo