Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy 2023.
As you all know, the problem of pollution is increasing very fast in the whole country, the smoke coming out of the vehicles pollutes the environment the most, due to which many diseases also spread and this problem is increasing more in Delhi. Which has become very important to control. If this is not controlled then it will become very difficult for the residents of Delhi to live in Delhi. Continuous efforts are also being made by the government to reduce pollution. With this effort, the Delhi government has launched the Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy. Through which electric vehicles will be promoted.
In this campaign started by the government, the citizens of the state will also have to cooperate, only then the state can be made pollution free. Under the Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy 2023, the government will also provide incentives to the citizens of the state for buying electric vehicles, so that it becomes easier for them to buy vehicles. If you want to know how you can take advantage of Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy, then this article is going to be very important for you. Because here we are going to give you complete information related to what is Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy, its benefits, features, application process etc. So please read this article till the end.
What is Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy?
The Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy has been announced by Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal through a press conference. The objective of this scheme is to reduce the increasing pollution in Delhi and promote electric vehicles. The government is giving special attention to electric vehicles to make the state pollution free. Under this policy, people who buy electric vehicles will be given incentives ranging from Rs 30,000 to Rs 1.5 lakh. Due to which the people of Delhi will be more encouraged to buy electric vehicles.
At present, the electric vehicle in Delhi is only 0.2 percent. Which through this policy, the Delhi government has set a target of bringing it to 25 percent by 2024. There are two types of electric vehicles, one is charging and the other is battery replacement. Both these types of vehicles will be covered by this policy. A charging station will also be built every 3 kilometers for electric vehicles. So that you can charge your vehicle easily. Let us tell you that a target has been set to build 200 charging stations within a year.
Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy 2023 Overview
|Scheme Name||Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy|
|who started||Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal|
|beneficiary||citizens of delhi|
|purpose||Promoting electric vehicles and reducing pollution|
|incentive amount (subsidy)||Rs 30 thousand to Rs 1.5 lakh|
Incentive amount under Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy
Under the Delhi Electronic Vehicle Policy launched by Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, if anyone buys 2 wheeler vehicles like auto rickshaws and e-rickshaws, they will be given an incentive of ₹ 30,000. Apart from this, a subsidy of Rs 1.5 lakh will be provided to the people buying 4 wheeler vehicles.
|Electric Vehicle Type||incentive amount (subsidy)|
|Two wheeler||30,000 Rs|
|Auto rickshaw||30,000 Rs|
|Friegt vehicle||30,000 Rs|
An EV cell and EV fund will be set up by the government to implement the electric vehicle policy. You will have to apply online for the incentive amount received through this policy. If you want to know how you can apply online for this electronic vehicle policy then read this article further.
Objective of Delhi Electronic Vehicle Policy
If you are a resident of Delhi then you would be well aware of the increasing pollution in Delhi. Delhi is a densely populated city where lakhs of vehicles ply daily. And due to the smoke coming out of the vehicles, the atmosphere is polluted due to which people start getting respiratory related diseases. Due to which people have to face a lot of problems. In view of all these problems, the Delhi Electric Vehicle Subsidy scheme has been started by the state government to encourage people to buy electric vehicles. With the introduction of electric vehicles, pollution can be reduced to some extent in the state.
Benefits and Features of Delhi Electric Vehicle Subsidy
- Through the Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy, pollution can be reduced in a densely populated state like Delhi.
- Under this policy, people will be encouraged to buy electric vehicles.
- For which the incentive amount ranging from ₹ 30000 to ₹ 1.5 lakh will be provided by the government on buying an electric vehicle.
- Under this scheme, people buying electric vehicles will be given subsidy as well as exemption in road tax and registration fees.
- According to this policy, 200 charging stations will be constructed in the state in a period of 1 year.
- Many people will also get job opportunities through this scheme.
- Under the Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy, the government aims to bring 25% electric vehicles by 2024.
- Candidates will also be given interest rebate on loan to buy electric vehicle.
- Under this policy, State EV Fund, State Electric Board and EV Cell will be established.
Process to View Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy Online
You can also see the Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy by visiting its official website. For this you have to go to the official website of Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy 2022. The details are as follows –
- First of all the candidate has to visit its official website https://ev.delhi.gov.in. After which its home page will open.
- On the home page of this website, you will get two options to see EV Policy, first WATCH VIDEO and second VIEW DELHI EV POLICY pdf is available. You can choose either of the two options.
- In this way, you can visit the official website of Delhi EV Policy and see its official copy.
Process of Delhi Vehicle Portal Login
- For this, first of all you have to visit the official website of Electric Vehicle.
- Now click on the button of Incentives Login appearing on its front page.
- Now on the next page you will see the login form. Here you have to enter username and password.
- After this, click on the login button given to you.
- In this way you will be able to login successfully.
Process to View Delhi Electric Vehicle Policy Dealer List
- To see the dealer list, the candidate must first visit the official portal of Delhi Electric Vehicle, ev.delhi.gov.in.
- Now on its home page you have to go to the section of EV Finder and select the option of Brands + Dealers.
- Now a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to scroll down and click on the option of View Eligible Dealers in Delhi.
- After this, the list of electric vehicle dealers will open in front of you.
- Through this list, you can also check the location of the electric vehicle dealer in your area.
Procedure for registering Feedback on the Portal
To enter the feedback, first of all you go to its official portal https://ev.delhi.gov.in/.
Now click on the option of Feedback available on its home page.
Now a form will open in front of you to give feedback.
In this form you have to enter your full name, mobile number, email address and your feedback message.
After entering all the details, you have to click on the Submit Feedback button.
In this way you can easily give your feedback.