E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat : Online Registration & Login, Application.
Hello, Today we are going to tell you about e-Samaj Kalyan Portal through this article.” Department of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of Gujarat has recently launched e Samaj Kalyan Portal. Civil Rights and Empowerment Office of Gujarat has launched e-Samaj Kalyan Portal. This website was created by Govt to help SC/ST/EBC candidates. At this time, residents of the state can avail Gujarat schemes from their homes without traveling to government offices.
In the article that we are reading today, we will know more about E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat, E Samaj Kalyan Application, Eligibility to Apply and Criteria and Required Documents.
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat 2023
Government of Gujarat established e Samaj Kalyan Gujarat to help people who are in reserved ranks, advancement stations or socially and financially disadvantaged. For this they will not need to go to any administrative office. Any resident of the state of Gujarat can submit an application for any taxpayer-supported initiative from the convenience of their smartphone or computer.
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Gateway is specially designed for people who fit in with the more deprived sections of the society. This law will help people move forward financially and empower them to take control of their own lives. Residents who fulfill the requirements can apply for various projects through this gateway and can avail several administrations offered by Gujarat Safai Kamdar Advancement Organization, Head of Government Assistance and SC Government Assistance for making posts. To avail this portal, residents are expected to first sign up on the website.
Objectives for social welfare
Its primary function is to implement financial changes in the nation and metropolitan areas so that all state residents remain active and unrestrained. All Gujarati residents would really like to use this website to avail government sponsored programs without leaving their homes, saving their time and money.
E Samaj Kalyan Benefits
There are 2 important benefits of this scheme:
- Minority community, socially and economically deprived classes, physically and mentally challenged people, SC and emerging castes are just a few of the sectors that stand to benefit from the E Samaj Kalyan portal.
- Department of Social Welfare is involved in some of the programs launched by Gujarat Government through e Social Welfare Portal. The programs include Gujarat Safai Kamdar Vikas
- Nigam, Developmental Caste Welfare Directorate, Social Protection Directorate and SC Welfare Directorate.
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Eligibility
To use the Portal, you must comply with the following two conditions:
The applicant should belong to Deprived, SC/ST or Deprived Group and should be permanently residing in the State of Gujarat.
Documents required for portal by E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat
Documents required for the portal by e Samaj Kalyan Gujarat include:
- Aadhaar card for verification
- Voter ID Card
- Bank details and passbook
- BPL Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Residential Certificate
- Mobile Number (Registration Process)
- College ID Proof
- Domicile Certificate
- Academic documents
Application form for E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat
If you want to register on the portal then you have to follow the steps given below.
- You should first visit the official website of e Samaj Kalyan Portal
- After that, the homepage will appear on your computer screen.
- You must click the Register Here link on the homepage.
- After that, your device will load a new page.
- How to enter basic data including email address, password and password confirmation.
- Submit option must be selected to complete the registration process.
- Login to e Samaj Kalyan Gujarat or use the app
- You must visit the official portal to login and click the login awesome button. Once you do so, the home page will be shown in front of you.
- After selecting this option the citizen login form will open in your device, and you must go through all the instructions regarding your username, password and captcha code before selecting the login option.
- This will complete your login successfully, allowing users to start using the portal’s services.
E Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Track Status
When you submit an application using this portal, you can also track it there. To do this, just follow the instructions below.
- First, you must visit the official website of Samaj Kalyan Gujarat (Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Portal).
- Then the homepage will appear in front of you.
- You must click on your application status link on this homepage to load a new page on your device.
- You must complete all the fields on this new page, enter the application number and date of birth and then click on the so button to view the application status.