Electric Bike Two Wheeler Subsidy Scheme 2023: E-Scooter, Rickshaw Subsidy.
Gujarat Two Wheeler Subsidy Scheme 2023: E-Scooter, Rickshaw Subsidy:- In today’s age of technology, vehicles run on petrol diesel all over the world. Vehicles running on petrol diesel cause pollution. Pollution is a major problem in the world. All the countries of the world are trying to reduce pollution. We have to adopt electric vehicles instead of petrol diesel vehicles.
Reducing pollution is our moral duty. Electric vehicles have to be adopted instead of petrol diesel in order to preserve the existence of the generation that will save the environment. Government encourages people to adopt electric vehicles by providing subsidies. Let us all fulfill our moral duty as a responsible citizen by adopting electric vehicles.
Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme 2023:-Electric scooters, bikes, rickshaws, cars are seen around us. Gujarat government is encouraging people to reduce the consumption of petrol diesel vehicles by giving subsidy on purchase of electric vehicles. For this, Gujarat Government has started a subsidy scheme. What documents are required for this scheme? How to apply? Who is eligible to benefit from this scheme? We will see such information in detail in this article. Keep visiting our website to know about such new schemes.
The Gujarat Energy Development Agency (GEDA) of the Gujarat government has started a scheme to give subsidy on the purchase of electric vehicles. The Electric Vehicle Subsidy Gujarat Scheme has been launched by former Chief Minister Vijaybhai Rupani. Subsidy is given by Gujarat Government under Electric Vehicle Subsidy Gujarat Yojana. The use of electric scooter and e-rickshaw will reduce the pollution. Those who are eligible for the benefits of this scheme should purchase vehicles in Gujarat Two Wheeler Scheme and get the subsidy benefit.
|Name of the scheme||Gujarat Electric e-Vehicle Scheme|
|Which state scheme||Gujarat Govt|
|Beneficiaries-1||Two Electric Scooter for class-9 to 12 or college students|
|Beneficiaries-2||Three Wheeler e Rickshaw for individuals and organizations|
|How much subsidy on Two Electric Scooter?||12,000/-Rs|
|How Much Subsidy on Three Wheeler e Rickshaw?||48,000/- Rs|
GEDA E Vehicle Subsidy Yojana For Two Wheeler And Rickshaw
In this scheme, GEDA e Vehicle Subsidy Bike Subsidy yojana to students of class 9 to 12 and college students studying in school will get Rs. 12,000/- is given as subsidy.
Also under this scheme, Gujarat Energy Development Agency (GEDA) will provide a subsidy of Rs.48,000/- on the purchase of electric three wheeler rickshaws. This electric vehicle will be powered by a lithium-ion battery.
Gujarat E-Vehicle Subsidy Yojana Benefits
Two Wheeler Subsidy Scheme 2023 is provided by the Gujarat government as a subsidy on the purchase of an electric vehicle. The subsidy is as follows.
- Students studying in class 9 to 12 and college will be given subsidy of Rs 12000 on purchase of two-wheeler electric bike.
- A subsidy of Rs 48000 will be provided by Gujarat Government to the individual and institutional beneficiary on the purchase of three wheeler electric vehicle.
Gujarat Eclectic Two Wheeler Scheme Eligibility Criteria
There are certain eligibility criteria for availing the benefit of this scheme of the state government. The eligibility is as follows.
- Beneficiary should be permanent resident of Gujarat state.
- Only students studying in class 9 to 12 and college of the state will be eligible to benefit from this scheme
Gujarat Two Wheeler Subsidy Scheme 2023 Documents List
Some documents are prescribed to get the benefit of Two Wheeler Subsidy Scheme 2023. The details of which are as follows.
- Aadhaar card of the beneficiary
- Passport size photograph of the beneficiary
- Beneficiary’s mobile number
- School certificate
- Bank account details
- Bola Fit Certificate of the academic year in which the beneficiary student is studying
- A certified copy of the mark sheet of the examination passed by the student in the last year
- Attested copy of driving license if the student wants to purchase a high speed battery operated two-wheeler.
How To Apply Online for Gujarat Electric E-Vehicle Yojana
Following is the detailed information on how to apply online to get subsidy under Electric Vehicle Scheme of Gujarat Government.
- First of all open the official website of GEDA geda.gujarat.gov.in.
- After the website opens, on the homepage, click on the “Apply Online” button.
- Now the application form will open.
- Fill the required details like applicant’s name, father’s name, gender, date of birth, educational qualification and
- other information in the form.
- Now upload the required documents.
- After that click on submit button.
- Get a print of the application after submission.