Fill the form for widow assistance scheme.
In Vidhva Sahay Yojana, the beneficiary gets Rs. 1250 per month monthly assistance is deposited in the beneficiary account through savings account. Fill the form under Vidhva Sahay Yojana.
Who will get the benefit under widow assistance scheme? How to benefit? Where are the documents required? How much benefit i.e. help get? Information about it is given in this article. Which are as follows.
About Free Vidhva Sahay Yojana
Vidhva Sahay Yojana will be promoted so that they can have a healthy lifestyle in the near future, and become self-reliant and they can further their child’s education.Widow Sahay Yojana Even if the sisters have a son above 21 years of age, they will benefit from this Vidhva Sahay Yojana Yojana.
Tabel of Vidhva Sahay Yojana
|Name of the scheme||Widow Assistance Scheme (Ganga Form Economic Assistance Scheme)|
|Who will benefit?||To destitute widows and sisters|
|Benefits of the scheme||1250 rupees per month will be supported|
|Objective of the scheme||To give widow sisters a chance to lead a better life|
|Where can I get the form?||From Gram Panchayat/Talati/Mamalatdar/Jan Seva Center Office and online|
|Where to submit the form||At Gram Panchayat/Talati/Mamalatdar office and online|
Eligibility Criteria – Vidhva Sahay Yojana.
- Widowed sisters aged 18 years or above get the benefit of this scheme.
- The government has set an annual income limit of Rs 1,20,000 (one lakh, twenty thousand) for the rural area and Rs 1,50,000 (one lakh, fifty thousand) for the urban area to avail the benefit of this scheme.
- All women between 18 to 40 years of age benefiting from this scheme will have to undergo compulsory training in any trade recognized by the government within 2 years.
Document Required For Vidhva Sahay Yojana
|order||Name of the document|
|1||Application of Beneficiary Applicant (as per Annexure-1/86)|
|2||Affidavit of Beneficiary Applicant (as per Annexure 2/86)|
|3||Income Pattern (as per Appendix 3/86)|
|4||Certificate of widowhood (as per Annexure 4/86)|
|5||Instance of death of petitioner’s husband|
|6||Certificates regarding the educational qualification of the female applicant.|
|7||Genealogy of Maiyyat’s heirs.|
|8||Copy of ration card of the applicant.|
|9||Two passport size photographs|
|10||Copy of Aadhaar Card|
|11||Bank or Post Passbook|
|12||Proof of age, birth certificate of applicant’s children.|
|13||Certificate of resident in Gujarat for more than ten years.|
|14||Certificate of not remarried. (Conducted in person at Mamlatdar Office/Talatishri in the month of July every year.)|
|15||Letter of undertaking in person from Talatishri to join any Government recognized trade training within one year for applicants in the age group of 18 to 40 years.|
|16||Birth Certificate or School Living Certificate of applicant (widow). In case of none of these two, age example of Superintendent/Medical Officer of Government Hospital/Civil Hospital/Community Health Center and Municipal Hospital.|
Benefits –Vidhva Sahay Yojana
- Widow Sahay Yojana sisters will be credited Rs 1250 to their Post or Bank (WFA) account directly through DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) every month.
- This pension amount will be deposited in the account of the beneficiary sisters in the first week of every month.
- In case of accidental death of the beneficiary’s sister while receiving the widow assistance scheme, her heirs are entitled to a financial assistance of Rs 1,00,000 (one lakh) under the Gujarat Collective Group (Janta) Accident Insurance Scheme of the Government.
Application Fee –Vidhva Sahay Yojana
- An application fee of 20 rupees only has to be paid to enroll you under this scheme.
Application Process –Vidhva Sahay Yojana
You can fill this form both online and offline. Online applications for this by the Gujarat Government can be done through the Digital Gujarat Portal at the Gram Panchayat/Talati/Mamalatdar/Jan Seva Kendra Office.
- First get the Vidhva Sahay Yojana form from the Gram Panchayat / Talati / Mamlatdar / Jan Seva Kendra office and fill all the details correctly and get the signature of the concerned officer.
- At Gram Panchayat level online form has to be filled from VCE (Village Computer Entrepreneur) on Digital Gujarat Portal.
- Online form has to be filled on Digital Gujarat Portal through computer operator from Mamlatdar office at taluka level.
Vidhva Sahay Yojana Gujarat Form PDF
Widow Sahay Yojana Form pdf : You can download the form for this scheme online from the official website of Govt.
|Official website||Official website of Govt|
|Download Form||Widow assistance scheme form pdf|
- Indira Gandhi National Widow Pension Scheme (IGNWPS)
- Destitute Widow Pension Scheme (DWPS)
Application patterns are different as per the rules of the above two schemes for availing the benefit of Widow Sahay Yojana. So those who are eligible have to fill the application form. But the scheme assistance amount to the applicants is uniform per month Rs. 1250 only.
Vidhva Sahay Yojana
- First of all click here.
Vidhva Sahay Yojana
- Applicants in the age group of 18 to 40 years have to produce a certificate of having attended any Government recognized trade training within one year.
- Applicants will have to submit a certificate from Talatishri/concerned officer that they have not remarried in the month of July every year in the Mamlatdar office.
- In order to continue benefiting from this scheme, the applicants have to submit the family income certificate in the month of July every three years in the Mamlatdar’s office.
Vidhva Sahay Yojana Online Check Status Gujarat
- Open this website https://nsap.nic.in/
- After opening the NSAP website, click on Reports from the menu.
- Go to Beneficiary Search, Track and payment details in Reports.
- Then click on “Pension Payment Details” [New].
- The beneficiary will be able to know the status of his online application in 3 ways.
- Sanction Order No / Application No / Mobile No by entering any one of these three and clicking on “SUBMIT” button will display all the information about pension.