Generate driving license without agent at home.
The 1988 Motor Vehicle Act makes it mandatory for anyone wishing to drive in India to produce a valid driving licence. Before you can get a driving license, you must first get a learner’s license, so you have to apply for a learner’s license before getting a full driving license. Online application for Learning license in Gujarat can be done. It is very easy to apply online and it is suitable for all age groups.
How to apply for learning license?
1) First you have to go to www.parivahan.gov.in website.
2) In License Related Service, Drivers/ Learners will have to go to Licence.
3) Then you have to select the state Gujarat for which you want to apply.
4) Then click on Apply For Learner Licence.
5) Then you will see all the steps for learning license or you should read it and click on continue.
6) Now you have to select your RTO and then you have to select the ITI in the camp in which you have to give the test for learning license.
7) Now you have to enter your mobile number for E-KYC and click on Generate OTP. After that, the OTP that comes in the mobile has to be entered there.
8) After entering the OTP, the form for Learner License will appear in front of you in which you have to fill all your details.
Your full name, address, date of birth, blood group, mobile and which vehicle you are applying for.
After filling all the details you can see below to select the vehicle type.
First the class of Vehicle has to be selected for which the vehicle is to be licensed eg: 2 Wheeler without Gear (MCWOG), 2 Wheeler with Gear (MCWG), Four Wheeler (LMV).
After filling all these details click on submit.
9) After clicking on Submit, you will see the following steps.
What to do after the learning license form is filled?
After the step by step process as mentioned above, the form will come to you to download, you will see your additional details of Application Form, Form no1 (self declaration form), LL Slot Booking, Fee Receipt and all that has to be downloaded and taken to RTO.
And there will verify all your necessary documents then you will be sent for computer test.
If you pass the computer test, then you will be given a learning license. But if you fail in that test then you have to give the test again, you can give the test on the next day. The fee for taking the test for the second time is Rs.50. is