How to Apply for HSRP Number Plate.
As you all know that traffic rules have become strict in almost all states including Gujarat. It includes HSRP number plate. If you don’t have HSRP number plate in Gujarat then you have to pay fine.
How to Apply for HSRP Number Plate?
So today in this article you will know how to apply for HSRP number plate.
1. First of all you have to go to HSRP Gujarat website.
2. Then you have to click on Customer.
3. If you apply for old vehicle number plate then you have to click on Old Vehicle Request.
4. Then the registration form has to be filled as follows
You can get Self Declaration form by clicking on Download. And fill all this information and click on the submit button.
5. After clicking on submit, you will see all your details on your screen and you have to make payment. If all your details are correct then click on Pay.
And then you have to pay with your debit card or credit card. And after payment, you will have the option of print challan, click on it and print the challan.
6. And within a week you will get a message in your mobile which says that now you can take appointment for HSRP number plate.
How to take appointment for HSRP number plate?