Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Application Form 2023.
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Application Form 2023 : Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana has been launched in the state of Gujarat. This scheme has been launched by the State Government through the Ministry of Women and Child Development of Gujarat State along with the Govt. Under this scheme Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Caste girls can avail the benefit of this scheme. At the time of their marriage, they will get financial help from the state government. So they can get married. So visitors with the help of this article you can know about this Kunvarbai no Mameru Yojana 2023 Gujarat.
Here we share with you the online application process of Kuvarbai Mameru Yojana. Eligibility criteria, list of documents, benefit of the scheme etc. Read the full article below.
Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana 2023
This scheme has been launched by the state government of Gujarat state. This is a government scheme. Under which the state government provides financial help at the time of daughter’s marriage. Only ST and SC girls can avail the benefit of this scheme. A financial assistance of Rs.10,000 has been given to the eligible applicant. The state government can issue checks in the name of girls.
Kuvar Bai Nu Mameru Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Friends before applying for this scheme you have to know about the proper criteria of the scheme. You can download the official notification of the scheme after visiting the official website of the department. Now here I am also providing you the information about the eligibility criteria of the scheme.
First of all applying candidates should be permanent resident of Gujarat state.
This facility can be availed by the applicant at the time of his daughter’s marriage.
Annual family income in rural areas is Rs. 1,20,000 not exceeding.
And for urban areas the annual income of the applicant is Rs. Not exceeding 1,50,000.
Kanwarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Document List
Here we are giving you the list of documents that you have to submit along with the application form. All these documents should be in the name of the applicant.
1. Any identity proof like Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card.
2. Proof of any resistance.
3. Caste certificate of the applicant.
4. Family Income Certificate.
5. Photograph of applicant.
6. Bank passbook of the applicant.
7. Wedding invitation card.
8. Age proof of girls.
Amount of financial assistance of Kuvar Bainu Mameru Yojana
This is a girl welfare scheme. In this scheme, the state government provides financial assistance of Rs.10,000 for the marriage of girls. This amount can be disbursed by cheque. These checks can be issued in the name of girls. All eligible families can apply for this scheme through online mode. This application form will be available on the official website of Women and Child Development Department of Gujarat.
Download Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana Application Form
This scheme is also known as Kuvar Bai Mameru Yojana Sarkar 2020. This is a scheme in which assistance is given to married daughters. You can also download the application form after visiting the official website of the department. This is a truly unique scheme which benefits the poor girls of the state from the weaker sections of the family. You can also get the application form from your nearest Women and Child Development Department. And then after filling the application form, you have to upload the document and submit the same to the office.
Key Features of Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana 2023
- Kunvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana has been launched with a major focus on SC and ST girls of the scheme.
- A financial assistance of Rs.5,000 is given to the beneficiary applying under this scheme for getting married at the age of 18 years or above.
- Financial assistance of Rs.2 thousand has been given to the parents or guardians of the girl children.
- And Rs.3,000 has been given to the girl as Kisan Vikas Patra.
- Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana 2022-23 Gujarat Application Form pdf.
Now all the beneficiaries who want to apply for this scheme have to follow the below mentioned steps. This is very easy process, we also provide you step wise step information.
- First check the eligibility criteria of the scheme. And then if you think you are eligible for the scheme, then. Fill the application form.
- This application form is available offline at the nearest WCD department office.
- So visit your nearest women and child care department and ask for the application form.
- Fill this application form and attach the documents.
- Submit this application form along with the document to the same office.