close button
અમારા વોટ્સએપ ગ્રુપમાં જોડાવા અહીં ક્લિક કરો...
Sarkari Yojna

Laptop Sahay Yojana Apply Online.

Fill online form for laptop assistance scheme from here. State Government launches laptop assistance scheme to reduce poverty and boost education sector. Now we will provide you the details regarding Laptop Sahay Yojana Gujarat so that you can apply for the scheme.

Who will get the benefit of laptop assistance scheme? How to benefit? Where are the documents required? How much benefit i.e. help get? Information about it is given in this article. Which are as follows.

Agenda of Laptop Sahay Yojana

The purpose of starting this scheme is that the Gujarat state government will provide you with a financial assistance of Rs 1,50,000 for the purchase of a new laptop. In this amount, the government will give 80% rupees for the laptop and the remaining 20% rupees will have to be given to the student. With the help of this amount of 1,50,000 you can buy a very good laptop. Now these days laptops start from 15000 to around 150000 rupees.

We all know that due to increasing technology there is a great need for equipment like laptops and mobiles, even now due to Lockdown, students need laptops and mobiles for education, so the government of Gujarat has launched a laptop assistance scheme. Gujarat Government provides financial assistance up to Rs 40,000/- to students at 6% interest.

Table of Laptop Sahay Yojana

Name of the scheme Laptop Sahay Yojana for S.T
Language of Article English and Gujarati
Objective of the scheme Loan assistance to Scheduled Tribe (ST) people for financial assistance to start a new business related to computer or laptop
Beneficiary Scheduled Tribe citizens of Gujarat
Loan amount of computer/laptop under this loan scheme
1,50,000/- for purchase of machine.
Interest rate on loan Only 6% interest rate loan assistance will be provided.
Official Website Click Here
HomePage Click Here

Important of Laptop sahay Yojana

  • In this scheme, loans will be given by the government with an interest of 4%.
  • You have to repay the loan amount in 20 monthly installments.
  • If you don’t pay the installment on time, you will get 2.5 percent interest penalty on your interest.
  • State of Gujarat will provide financial assistance to SC students to buy a new laptop.

Which caste people will get benefit under Laptop Sahay Yojana?

Laptop assistance scheme is provided only to Scheduled Tribe (ST) people.

What does laptop assistance scheme help the beneficiary?

A loan of 80% of the total amount is given to the beneficiary of Laptop Sahay Yojana.


Eligibility Criteria of Laptop sahay Yojana

  • Student should be a resident of Gujarat state.
  • Only SC students can apply for this scheme.
  • It is necessary to have a certificate that the applicant belongs to the tribe.
  • The age of the student should be between 18 years to 30 years.
  • It is mandatory for the student to have educational qualification up to 12th standard.
  • Neither the applicant nor any of his family members should be employed in a government department.
  • Annual family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs.120000/- and Rs.150000/- for urban area.
  • Certificate of computer training in possession of the beneficiary.
  • Certificate of working experience in computer sales store or company / shopping mall / shop.

What is the benefit available under computer loan scheme?

Adijati Vikas Vibhag provides benefits of various schemes to ST caste people. Loans up to a total of Rs 1,50,000/- are given for purchase of computers and laptops and their various machines. In which the beneficiary has to contribute 10% of the total loan amount.

For example, if you buy a laptop worth 40,000, the government will give you a loan of 80% ie 32,000 rupees and the remaining 20% ie 8000 rupees will have to be paid by the student.


 Documents For Laptop Sahay Yojana

Thus, under the laptop assistance scheme launched by the Gujarat government, if a person wants to take advantage of this scheme, then you will need all the documents given below.

  • Scheduled Caste Certificate of Gujarat (Example of Mamlatdarshri / Social Welfare Officer or Sakshma Adhikari)
  • Copy of Ration Card
  • Bank account passbook
  • Certificate in Computer Training
  • Certificate of experience working in computer sales store or shop
  • Copy of Aadhaar Card
  • Proof of property submitted by the applicant (including 7/12 and 8-a of land or building document and property card which is recent and unencumbered
  • 7/12 and 8-A of Jamindar-1 or document and property card of the building
  • 7/12 and 8-A of Jamindar-2 or document and property card of the building
  • If the shop is owned/rented as a place of business, its details, if it is a rented shop, the rental agreement
  • Government approved valuer valuation report of property submitted by Guarantor-1
  • Government approved valuer valuation report of the property submitted by the Guarantor-2
  • Guarantors have to submit an affidavit on stamp paper of Rs.20/-
  • Government approved valuation report of the property submitted

How should the laptop assistance scheme be paid?

Laptop assistance is provided to Scheduled Tribe by Gujarat Adijati Nigam. On which you will get a loan with an interest rate of 4% per annum.

  • The repayment of the loan obtained by the applicant has to be paid in 20 quarterly installments with interest.
  • Delay in repayment of the loan obtained by the applicant will have to be paid with additional 2% penal interest.

How to Apply for Laptop Assistance Scheme?

Step 1: First open the official website of Tribal Development Corporation Gujarat

Step 2: You have to click on the button named “Apply for Loan” on the home page.

Step 3: Now after clicking on that button a new page named “Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation” will open.

Step 4: If you are doing “Loan Apply” for the first time, then you have to create your personal ID by clicking on “Register Here”.

Step 5: After creating your personal login, you have to enter your login ID and password in “Login here”.

Step 6: Beneficiary has to do “Apply Now” in “My Applications” after logging in his personal page.

Step 7: After clicking on Apply Now, various schemes will show online. In which click on “Self Employment” button.

Step 8: Now after clicking on “Self Employment” you have to read the terms carefully. Read it carefully and click “Apply Now”.

Step 9: Beneficiary has to enter application details, applicant’s property details, loan details, guarantor details etc. while filling his application information online.

Step 10: In which the loan amount has to be filled in the next column by selecting “Computer Machine” in the scheme selection.

Step 11: You have to upload the property details of the designated guarantor, bank account details, other documents as requested.

Step 12: After filling all the details online, once again check and save the application.

Step 13: Number of saved application will be generated. The print of which has to be preserved.

Laptop Sahay Yojana Helpline Number | contact no

Helpline Number: (079)23257552

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button