Namo Tablet Scheme Gujarat 2022 Registration Form.
The Gujarat government has implemented a tablet scheme for the students residing in the state. Currently this scheme is being implemented in the state by the state education minister Shri Jitubhai Vaghani. Through this Namo Tablet Yojana Gujarat 2022 Registration Form, how will you get the tablet and where to apply, we will know all the information in detail.
At present, our country is being advanced very strongly in the field of technology by our Prime Minister Shri Narendrabhai Modi sir. In this, the students of the country can match step by step with them in comparison to other countries. In which all the students of the country and the state will be given a tablet at a very nominal cost so that they can come forward in the world of education and technology. With the use of this tablet, the student will be able to move towards the digital age very quickly and They will be able to take education beyond digital form.
What is Namo Tablet Yojana Gujarat 2022 Registration Form
At present, this tablet scheme has been released by the minister of the state, Mr. Jitubhai Vaghani. In which the students studying in the college of the state can get this tablet at a price of 1,000/-. The market price of which is more than 8,000 to 9,000 rupees. Currently, more than 50,000 students studying in college will be given these tablets through this tablet scheme in the state. And in this scheme, students of all classes of the state will be able to benefit.
|Name of the scheme||Namo Tablet Yojana Gujarat 2022|
|assistance||1,000 rupees will get the tablet|
|objective||With the aim of developing the student in the digital field in the age of technology|
|Beneficiary||Students studying in the first year of college in the state of Gujarat|
|Type of application||Online|
|contact||from the office clerk of the student’s college and click here on Digital Gujarat Portal|
What are the benefits of Namo Tablet Yojana Gujarat 2022?
All students of SC-ST-SEBC Caste residing in the state will be able to get tablets under this tablet scheme. In which these tablets have been purchased by the state government from 2 companies. The state government has bought tablets from Acer and Lenovo and the price of this tablet in the market is more than 8,000 to 9,000 rupees. It will be given by the government to the students of the state for only 1,000 rupees. So what are the features of this tablet? Where is which can be known through the information given below.
|Processor||1.3 GHz Media Tac|
|External memory||64 GB|
|Camera||2 mp rear/0.3 mp front|
|SIM Card Slot||Available|
|Battary||3450 mAh Li-Ion|
|Operating System||Android Lolipop V5.1 kernalVirsion|
|Market price||8,000 to 9,000|
|Handset waranty||1 year for the handset|
|accessories waranty||6 months for in box accessories|
Namo Tablet Price
The education department of the state government will give a tablet to the students studying in the first year of the college, the price of which is 1,000/- rupees. That means the students will get this tablet for 1,000/-.
Tablet Yojana Gujarat Eligibility
Namo E-Tablet Yojana is currently being implemented by the Gujarat Government. For which you can apply for this scheme through the Government’s Online Digital Gujarat Portal. And which students will be considered eligible for this scheme. The benefits of the scheme will be available.
- Student should be a native of Gujarat state
- The student should have passed 12th standard and should be currently studying in the first year of college
- It will work if the college is in any branch
- Student should be coming below poverty line
Namo Tablet Yojana Documents Required – Aadhaar Proof
For this scheme, the student has to apply online. For that, they have to submit the necessary documents. The student has to provide all the necessary documents as follows.
- Proof of residence of the student
- Student’s Aadhaar Card
- Student’s PAN Card or Election Card
- Student’s Class 12th Mark Sheet
- Supporting evidence of the college in which the student has been admitted
- BPL Certificate of the student’s family
- Caste Certificate of the student who does not belong to caste
- Passport size digitally scanned photograph of the student
- Digitally scanned signature of the student
Namo Tablet Yojana Income Limit – Income limit
The tablet scheme is currently implemented by the Education Department of the Government of Gujarat. For this scheme, the annual income limit of the student’s family is required to be less than 1 lakh rupees. That is, the annual income limit of the student’s family is less than 1 lakh Only students will be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
Read More : JEE,NEET & GUJCET Exam Preparation Help
Namo tablet registration online 2022
Namo E-Tablet Yojana was implemented by the central government in 2017. Now the state education minister Jitubhai Vaghani has announced to implement this scheme. And their online form filling has already started. In order to take advantage of this scheme, the student must first register himself online on the official website of the government, Digital Gujarat. After that, he has to apply online for this scheme. The following steps are given to do the online registration on the DigitalGujarat Portal.
First of all, you have to type Digital Gujarat Portal in Google Chrome. After that, you have to click on the first result that comes. It is shown in the photo below.
After that on the home page of Digital Gujarat you will see 2 options Register and Login in blue letters. In which you have to click on Register.
Where you have to enter your mobile number, email id and the password you want to keep. Then fill the Capcha and click on the Save button. That means you will be registered on the Digital Gujarat portal.
Namo Tablet Sahay Yojana Gujarat 2022 Apply Online
To get the tablet, the student must first register on the Digital Gujarat Portal as per the instructions given above. And then the student can apply for the tablet only through the college or institute in which he is studying.
- For which the student will get the list of eligible students from their college office.
- Where the clerk employee of the college will login to the portal of Digital Gujarat.
- Where the clerk of the college will apply online for the tablet scheme. Where the clerk will login to the Digital Gujarat portal through their college password and ID and go to New Student and register.
- Where they will fill all student details online like course, name, category etc. and then they will enter your seat number.
- After that they will pay Rs.1,000/- to the head of the institute and the head of the institute will give you the receipt. And the clerk of your college will enter the receipt number and date in the online application.
- And finally you will be given a tablet for 1,000/- from your college.
Free Tablet Online Apply Student
You can also apply for this scheme yourself. For that you will need password and ID. Which will be given to you by your college or you can call this helpline number 079-26566000 and get information.
- Go to Digital Gujarat Portal to apply yourself. Click on School Login/Institute Login.
- Where you enter the username, password and Capcha. Select the year for student registration and enter.
- After successful login click on Tabket Distribution and there go to Tablet Student Entry.
- Click on Add New Student and fill all the details of the student very carefully and save all the records to enter the application for the new student.
- After filling the student’s application, click on Submit Application Of All Record From Dashboard. Go to Tablet Delivery Time and Delivery Tablet
- Enter the Tablet Model Number and Tablet Serial Number and Save. To eliminate errors in tablet serial number entry, the college/institute/university can use barcode reader device for tablet serial number entry.
- After entry of Tablet Model Number and Serial Number details go to dashboard and click on Delivery Tablet Submit The Completed The Tablet Application.
- Where now online application for your tablet will be accepted and soon you will get the tablet.
Namo Tablet Sahay Yojana Gujarat Helpline Number
If you want to get more information for this scheme or if any kind of problem arises, then you can get more information by calling the helpline number given below and you are also given the official website where you can go and get information.
Helpline Number : 079-26566000
Official Website: www.digitalgujarat.gov.in