National Family Benefit Scheme: Online Application Form, Benefits, Eligibility?
How to apply National Family Benefit Scheme Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana 2023 Application Form Download Check application status benefits and eligibility online
Hello friends, I welcome all of you in this article, as I tell you, many such schemes are being operated by our government to provide financial assistance to all the economically weak families. These schemes meet the basic needs of economically weak families and their standard of living is improved. A scheme is being run by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, whose name is the National Family Benefit Scheme.
Through this, if the only earning person of a family of the state dies, then in this situation the family is given financial assistance of ₹ 30000 by the government. Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana is operated by the Social Welfare Department of Uttar Pradesh, through this article we are going to give you all the information related to this scheme, if you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then this article of ours Do read till the end, through this article, we will give you all the information related to the National Family Benefit Scheme, with the help of which you can also apply and take advantage.
UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
Uttar Pradesh government started this scheme by the state government, under the National Family Benefit Scheme, all the poor families living in all the rural and urban areas of the state will be benefited. Compensation will be given but in view of the increasing inflation, the state government increased the amount of benefit under this scheme after the new year 2013 to ₹ 30000. Whatever interested families of the state of Uttar Pradesh, poor families Rashtriya started by the state government If you want to take advantage of Parivarik Labh Yojana, then for this they have to first submit their application under this scheme and to take advantage of this scheme, it is very important for the beneficiary to have a bank account because the amount received through the National Family Benefit Scheme 2023 The benefit amount will be directly transferred to their bank account.
Objective of National Family Benefit Scheme
As you all know whoever is the head of the family and he is the only person earning for the upkeep of the family and if he dies due to any reason then his family has to live their life after his death. It becomes very difficult to run their livelihood, they have to face a lot of difficulties to correct the economic condition of all these families. In view of all these problems by the government, the UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana has been started by the state government. Through this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 3000 will be given to the families of UP whose head has died, to live well. By receiving funds through this family benefit scheme, the beneficiaries can live well. And can meet your financial needs.
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme 2023
- Under the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana 2023, a compensation of ₹ 30000 will be provided by the government to the families living below the poverty line of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Only those poor families will be able to get the benefit of Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana, whose head of the family has died due to some reason and there is no earning member in their family.
- Till now many families have got the benefit of Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
- It is hoped that this National Family Benefit Scheme 2023 will provide benefits to many families even further.
- Poor families of all urban and rural areas of Uttar Pradesh can get the benefit of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the amount of benefit is directly deposited in the bank account of the applicant. Therefore, to get the benefits of this scheme, the applicant must have his own bank account.
- Within 45 days of the application of the applicant, the amount of the benefit of Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana is released by the government.
UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Application Guidelines
- While filling your application form under National Family Benefit Scheme 2023, fill all the parts of the form in English language.
- You need to fill the details of any national level bank account in this application form. The account of any co-operative bank is not valid under this scheme.
- Under UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana, you will have to give only income certificate issued from Tehsil level at the time of application.
- Only the information filled by the applicant in the application form will be considered true and if any error is found in this information then the applicant will be responsible for it.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary will have to upload the photocopies of all the necessary documents while filling the application form.
- If you have to submit the death certificate at the time of application, then it should be issued from a recognized hospital, Nagar Panchayat or Tehsil level.
- The size of the photograph or signature of the beneficiary should not be more than 20 kb. Along with this, this file should be in JPEG format.
- All the documents like identity card of the applicant, bank passbook, death certificate of the deceased etc. should also be in PDF format not exceeding 20 kb in size.
National Family Benefit Application From Submission
- First of all you have to go to your nearest Jan Seva Kendra. There you have to attach the necessary documents like Aadhaar card, income certificate, photo, bank account passbook, etc. along with the hard copy of the National Family Benefit Scheme application form.
- You have to submit the hard copy of all the required documents and application form to the office of the SDM (Sub District Magistrate).
- After this your form will be verified. After verification, you will be given the benefit of the National Family Benefit Scheme.
It is very important to keep the following things in mind while applying under the National Family Benefit Scheme
- Bank accounts set up at the time of application should be national only and all information should be given in English language.
- Under UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana, only Government Cooperative Bank will be valid, if any kind of wrong information has been given by the applicant while applying, then the application will not be valid.
- While applying under the National Family Benefit Scheme, it is necessary to attach the photocopy of all the documents along with the form.
- Check all the information given by you in the application form thoroughly, the applicant himself will be responsible for any kind of error.
- The soil certificate applied for the application should be registered by Honorable Hospital Nagar Panchayat or Tehsil only.
- The file of all the required documents uploaded at the time of application should not exceed 20 KV.
Eligibility of UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The benefit of the National Assistance Scheme will be given only to those families whose head has died and the head.
- Age should be between 18 to 60 years.
- Under the Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme, the annual income of the applicant’s family in urban areas is less than ₹ 56000.
- Should not be more and the annual income of the family of rural areas should not be more than ₹ 46000.
- The applying family should be living below the poverty line.
Required documents of UP Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
- Aadhar Card Of The Applicant
- Identity Proof
- Residency Proof
- Death Certificate Of Head Of Family
- Income Proof
- bank account passbook
- Passport Size Photo
- Income Certificate Of Head Of Family