Many self-employment schemes are run by Gujarat Government through Adijati Vikas Corporation in Gujarat for the people of Gujarat like Animal Feed Scheme, Beauty Parlor Sahay Yojana and many more schemes are run by Aadijati Gujarat in Gujarat. is
Today, through this article, I will tell you how to take advantage of Tabela Sahay Yojana. Read this article to get information about the documents required to avail the Tabela Loan in Gujarat scheme as well as the eligibility to apply.
Loan Scheme for Stables 2023
Tabela Sahay Yojana has been started by Adijati Nigam in Gujarat. Thus, many schemes have been implemented in Gujarat by tribals, tractor assistance scheme has also been started by tribal units. Today we are going to talk about Tabela Sahay Yojana through this article.
Thus, under the assistance scheme provided by the Gujarat government, farmers and herdsmen of Gujarat can take loans for building stables for their cows and buffaloes through this scheme.
Animal husbandry loan assistance scheme (Pashupalan Loan Yojana 2023) is also provided by the Gujarat government for the people who have animal husbandry in Gujarat. Halol can also be applied at home from the official website of Adijati Gujarat by Gujarat Govt.
Purpose of Tabela Loan Scheme
The main purpose of the Tabela Sahay Loan Yojana (Tabela Sahay Loan Yojana in Gujarati) launched by Adijati Vikas in Gujarat is for the scheduled tribe people in the state of Gujarat who have to take loans from banks at high interest rates. is
Under this aid scheme, the people of Gujarat can take a loan at a low interest rate and build stables to house animals.
Eligibility for Tabela Loan Scheme
Some eligibility and qualifications have been set by the Gujarat government for those people who want to avail this Tabela Sahay Yojana (Tabela Sahay Yojana) people who belong to scheduled caste and caste residing in Gujarat. If you fall under that eligibility then you can apply for Tabela scheme.
- Tribal certificate of any person applying.
- Age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years and maximum age of 55 years can avail this scheme.
- Anyone who wants to take advantage of this scheme has an annual income limit of 1 lakh twenty thousand rupees if they live in rural areas and 1 lakh 50 thousand rupees if they live in urban areas.
- The applicant must have Aadhaar Card and Election Card as well.
- If a person residing in Gujarat is seeking credit for stable or employment business, it is necessary to have this information.
- Any person applying must have the knowledge or training to operate a health facility.
Loans eligible under Tabela Loan Scheme
Under Tabela Sahay Yojana through Adijati Vikas launched by the Gujarat Government, the people of Gujarat will be able to get four lakh rupees under the loan scheme and it is mandatory to start the construction after the loan is sanctioned.
Interest Rate and Contribution in Loan Scheme for Stables
Below is the information about the amount of interest in Tabela Loan Sahai Yojana provided by Adijati Vikas every year and how the beneficiary has to repay the interest.
- A person applying under the Tabela Sahay Yojana will be eligible for a loan of four lakh rupees.
- Anyone who wants to take advantage of this scheme will have to contribute an additional 10 percent.
- Tabela loan subsidy scheme has to pay interest at the rate of four percent.
- Under this scheme, a penalty of two percent will be levied when the recall is delayed.
- Payment of Tabela loan assistance scheme is to be made in quarterly installments.
- Anyone can repay the loan ahead of time if you have access to money.
Required Documents for Tabela Loan Assistance Scheme
Tabela Loan Sahai Yojana has been started by the Gujarat Government for the unemployed people living in Gujarat by Adi Jati Nigam in Gujarat. Under this scheme, credit is provided by the Gujarat government to enable the people living in Gujarat to start their business. The details of required documents are given below.
- Scheduled Tribe Certificate
- Copy of Ration Card and Passbook
- Xerox of Aadhaar Card
- Property proof House documents presented by the beneficiary
- If the applicant submits a surety, a government approved valuation report of the property.
- If the applicant submits a government approved valuation report of the property.
- The zamindars are required to submit an affidavit stamped with Rs.