PM Awas Yojana 2023-24: New applications for PMAY scheme start, know how to apply.
PM Awas Yojana 2023-24: If you had applied for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana (PM Awas Yojana) and you want to check your name, then today we are going to tell you the whole process! By adopting this, you can very easily see the list of PMAY-G List of PM Housing Scheme!
If you have also applied for this Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PM Awas Yojana) and want to check your name in the new list of the year 2022-2023, then here we will tell you the process of checking the list of PM Awas Yojana. are! For this you have to follow some easy steps!
Today in this article, we will tell you about a scheme started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, in which people of middle income group who do not have their own house, through this (PM Awas Yojana) scheme, people can get their pucca house built. Huh ! This scheme, PM Housing Scheme was inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 22 June 2015.
PM Awas Yojana 2023 New Update
This scheme was started by the Central Government in the year 2015. The main objective of this (PM Awas Yojana) scheme has been to ensure housing by 2023! Under which a target has been set to build about 1.12 crore houses by 2023! In this PM Housing Scheme, approval has been given to build more houses in urban areas! According to the information received so far, a total of one crore one lakh houses have been constructed.
It is the dream of Prime Minister Narendra Modi that every citizen of India should have a permanent house of his own. Keeping this in mind, PM Awas Yojana (PM Awas Yojana) was started! In this PM Housing Scheme, people will get new employment opportunities, due to which the unemployment rate will also reduce and the economic system of the country will also be strengthened.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana eligibility conditions information
- In this PM Housing Scheme, the applicant should be a permanent resident of India only then he can apply for this scheme!
The age of the applicant should be above 18 years!
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PM Awas Yojana), the applicant should not have any pucca house / house of his own!
- No member of the applicant’s family should have any property of his own.
- The applicant is not taking advantage of any government scheme (PMAY).
- Income Scale: The annual income of the applicant should not exceed Rs.03 lakh.
Documents required for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana application
- Aadhar Card
- income proof
- Postal address
- caste certificate
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
How to apply online for PMAY scheme 2023
- Interested and eligible applicants want to apply online for this scheme, they have to visit the official website of PM Housing Scheme, whose link is given below, click there!
- As soon as you go to the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- After which you will see the option of “Citizen Assessment” in the menu on the home page.
- As soon as you click on this option, two more options will open in front of you, two options will be Slum Dwellers and Benefits Under 3 Components!
- Now the applicant has to click on these options according to his eligibility and fill the online form given in it.
- After this, a new window will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill all the information sought.
- After that you have to enter 12 digit Aadhaar card number and fill your name as per Aadhaar card and click on check option.
Who gets the benefit of this Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: PM Awas Yojana 2023-24
Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), any person with an income of less than three lakhs who does not have a house can take advantage of this PM Awas Yojana (PM Housing Scheme)! 2.50 lakh is given for this! In this the money is given in three installments. First installment 50 thousand! Second installment 1.50 lakhs! While the third installment is given for 50 thousand! The state government gives 1 lakh out of a total of 2.50 lakh rupees! At the same time, the central government gives a grant of 1.50 lakhs in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PM Awas Yojana)!