Yogi government gives free laptop tablet to students under this scheme, how to apply.
UP Free Laptop Scheme: The Yogi government of UP has started a free laptop scheme to encourage the meritorious students of the state, under which free laptops and tablets are given to the youth.
UP Free Laptop Scheme: The UP government has started a scheme to provide free laptops and tablets to encourage the meritorious students of the state. Under the scheme, students studying in Graduation, Post-Graduation, Technical and Diploma can avail the benefits of UP Free Tablet/Smartphone Scheme. Students will be able to get education through these tablets and smartphones. Study material will be pre-uploaded in these smartphones and tablets. Free tablets will be given to around 2 crore youth studying in schools and colleges.
Who will get the benefit of the scheme
- Students living and studying in Uttar Pradesh are eligible for this scheme.
- Students have to take admission in government or private schools of Uttar Pradesh.
- The beneficiaries of the scheme must be under the EWS category.
- The annual income of the family should not exceed Rs 2.5 lakh.
- Candidates must be meritorious students of their class or school.
Registration for UP Free Tablet Scheme 2022
- Visit the online portal of Student UP Tablet Scheme by the Government of Uttar Pradesh
- Select UP Free Tablet (Smartphone) plan.
- Register your Aadhaar number and I card issued by your school.
- Click on the submit button to go to the next step of UP Tablet Yojana.
document for the scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Home Address
- 10th/12th mark sheet
- income certificate
- age certificate
- bank account details
- mobile number
- passport size photo